Can living a life of gratitude improve your health? Several studies found gratitude’s health benefits include:
* improved quality of sleep,
* better blood pressure control,
* enhanced immune function,
* decreased levels of depression and anxiety,
* increases in life satisfaction, and so much more!
A recent study revealed cardiac patients at high risk for heart failure who kept a gratitude journal had reduced inflammation and improved biomarkers. Making daily gratitude a part of your healthy lifestyle choices can have a positive impact on your overall health and wellbeing.